We want to help you make it to camp!
- Take Our Bus: Take our bus to and from camp! This is the most recommended transportation option. Riding the bus is a lot of fun and a great way to start meeting some new amazing friends before you even get to camp! If you are riding the bus, check-in will begin at 12pm at the Jones Stadium. Most students leave their cars parked at the stadium for the duration of camp. The parking lot will be monitored by campus police.
- Airport Shuttle: Fly into Lubbock the morning of the first day of camp and we will come pick you up at the airport. Look for some crazy people at baggage! If you do book a flight, please make sure it lands in Lubbock by 12 pm and email us with your flight information.
- Need a Place to stay?: If you need a place to stay a day or two before camp email us and we can get you set up with some temporary housing with staff members!
- On Campus Parking: If you are taking our bus, we will be parking in the Jones Stadium Parking Lot. The parking lot will be monitored by Campus Police to ensure the safety of items within your car.
- Drive Yourself/Parent's Drop Off: Drive yourself to Ceta Canyon and meet us there! If your parents drop you off, you have the option to check on your registration that you would like to ride the bus back to campus with all your new friends, or have your parents pick you up after. If you are meeting us at Ceta, check-in will be from 12 pm - 3 pm!
Directions to Ceta Canyon
Take I-27 south to exit #94 toward Wayside. Go east (left) on FM 285 for 8 miles until you see signs for the camp. Go north 2.5 miles into the camp. (Office is accross from the mailboxes)
Take I-27 north to exit #94 toward Wayside. Go east (right) on FM 285 for 8 miles until you see signs for the camp. Go north 2.5 miles into the camp. (Office is accross from the mailboxes)
From US-287 take US-86 west. Follow the signs to TX-207 and head North. Go west on FM 285 past Wayside until you see signs for the camp. Go north on FM 1721 2.5 miles into the camp. (Office is accross from the mailboxes)
Contact us with any questions